Professional MBA (PMBA)
The Professional MBA is designed for ambitious, motivated, and capable people looking for success in today’s complex business environment. The Professional MBA is a part-time program that meets two nights per week. If you desire to advance your career by learning business skills or taking on a management role, then this program is for you.
View Brochure (PDF)
A Day in the life
We could try and describe what it’s like to be a student in the Illinois Professional MBA program, but we decided it was much better to show you. Follow the stories of two current students, where you will learn the experience is anything but ordinary.
- Washington Post highlights Illinois iMBA relationship with Coursera
- Telecommuting research by Ravi Gajendran cited in Deseret News »
- Raj Echambadi speaks to Financial Times about groundbreaking iMBA program »
- PitchBook: Illinois #10 nationally in producing venture-backed entrepreneurs »
- Illinois one of only 6 universities hosting Y Combinator college tour »
Professional MBA student Greg Cook is an engineering manager for Farnsworth Group, Inc., and serves as Champaign’s Transportation Section Leader. As the Section Leader, he oversees the day-to-day operations of the transportation team as well as project implementation, sales, marketing, and strategic goal creation.